Kerbside Collection Traffic Lead (New & Refresher)
Each Kerbside Collection Traffic Lead (KCTL) warrant is current for 3 years from the date of attendance at the course.
Attendance at this course is required for new KCTL drivers and those needing to refresh their current or expired KCTL warrant.
(Note – once expired the holder is deemed to be out of date, and can no longer fulfil a TTM role, until a refresher is successfully completed).
There are no pre-requisites for KCTL.
- Developed and approved by Waste Management Industry of NZ; delivered by NZTA-approved trainers
- This is a half-day course, usually around 3 to 3.5 hours long.
- We typically accommodate up to 15 people per training session.
- We offer the KCTL course at various locations. However, if you have a team that needs training on-site at your location, we can usually come to your workplace to deliver the course (on request).
- Normally 8.15 registration for 8.30am start; completion by 12pm. Times can be adjusted to suit, including Saturdays, to allow you flexibility with your workforce training and operational requirements.
- Attendance at and passing the course will qualify you to receive your Kerbside Collections Team Lead (new or refreshed warrant).